Intro Ballet, Pre Ballet
Pink leotard, pink tights, pink leather/canvas ballet shoes (no satin slippers), pink chiffon ballet skirt (no tutus) optional, hair in a proper ballet bun
Ballet 1, Ballet 1Advanced, Int. Ballet, Adv. Ballet
Black leotard, pink tights, pink leather/canvas ballet shoes (no satin slippers), black chiffon ballet skirt (no tutus) optional, hair in a proper ballet bun
Boys: white shirt, black dance pants, black ballet shoes
Black stretch dance pants/shorts, any color tank, tee or leaotard, black tap shoes, hair pulled back in ponytail
Black stretch dance pants/shorts, any color tank, tee or leotard, black jazz shoes (Jazz), lyrical footies (Lyrical) hair pulled back in ponytail
hair up off the neck and face, leotard (no specific color needed, but may follow the ballet attire) convertible tights, black shorts, bare feet
Stretch dance pants, any color tank or tee, black jazz shoes, hair pulled back in ponytail
· All tuition payments are due on the 1st of every month through automatic withdraw
· A $15 late fee will be added after the 15th of the month if payment is not received
· A $25 fee will be charged for any returned checks or decline of credit card.
· Registration Fees are non-refundable
· Tuition remains the same each month regardless of holidays, vacations, and/or missed classes due to inclement weather
· All students must attend all classes unless otherwise advised. If child is unable to make it to class due to illness or other approved absence the instructor must be notified ahead of time. Good attendance is key to the growth of your child as a dancer/performer.
· There are no refunds or discounts for any absences for any reason. You may ask the instructor for possible make up classes but En Pointe is not responsible for holding one
· 30 days notice must be given to break your dance contract
· Please have your child dropped off and picked up on time. En Pointe is not responsible for your child left beyond class times.
· All children 6 and under must have a parent present at the studio during class time.
· Your child may not attend class if you are more than 15 minutes late. This is to ensure the safety of your child. If children are not properly warmed up, it may cause injury.
· Dance requires physical exertion, which may be strenuous and may cause physical injury. EPDA is not liable for any injuries.
· We expect children to be well behaved and respectful during class to fellow classmates, EPDA staff and their teacher. Teachers will speak to parents regarding any discipline or behavioral problems that may require a child to be dismissed from class.
· Please make sure small children have had a bathroom break before class, as this helps eliminate the need for “emergency” bathroom breaks during class.
· NO gum, candy, or food of any kind are allowed in studio rooms
· Water must be in a spill proof container
· Food and drinks are allowed in the lobby and dressing rooms. Please be sure to pick up any trash. If food is spilled, please use paper towels from the bathrooms to help us reduce stains. Coffee, tea, and hot chocolate create terrible stains.
· All dancers must arrive to class in proper dance attire. This is important to teach proper class etiquette and allows students to be prepared for class. See dress code.
· Parents are welcome to express questions and/or concerns. To keep classes on schedule, please fill out comment card and place in comment box. You may also email Rebekah Blythe
· Be respectful of yourself and others. Kindness goes far. No foul language will be tolerated
· Parents are not allowed to enter ongoing classes as this creates a distraction, unless an emergency arises.
· En Pointe is not liable for any lost or stolen items. There is a lost and found bucket in the lobby.
The studio will close for inclement weather when the need arises. EPDA follows all school closing due to weather, unless otherwise informed. This is to keep our students, parents, and staff safe. All closings will be posted on our website and Facebook page. You may also receive a phone call from your instructor or class parent.